At FASDO we create ways for young people to escape the grip of poverty using arts and sports.
We organise activities that provide creative environments where young people can realise their creative potential as artists, dancers, writers, actors, footballers and athletes at the same time promoting cultural understanding throughout the community. These opportunities not only inspire and encourage youth in their talents but help to develop social skills like cooperation, self-esteem and sharing.
We're a Non-Government Organization established in the year 2009.
We are guided by ...
In FASDO we are guided by our mission towards: Promoting and developing children and youth talents in arts and sports, encouraging children and youth to work together and rehabilitating, rescuing and protecting youth from drugs abuse, HIV/AIDS, family or social disintegration and prostitution.
FASDO's vision is to see the increase in youth employment through their talents. We believe that unbecoming manners in our society are mostly caused by unemployment.
'Individual commitment to a group effort-that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.'
To help FASDO achieve it's vision and mission the following objectives were established:
- Explore, coordinate and enhance various arts and sports talents among the youth.
- Nurture talents in youth for the purpose of developing them to become professionals in the near future.
- Coordinate resources and mobilize efforts for developing arts and sports talent in youth.
- Build sports academy, arts centers and schools with a view to exploring and developing talents in youth.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in the fight against HIV/AIDS
- Offer rehabilitation services for children and youth who are rescued from drug abuse, prostitution and other unbecoming manners.
Do you want to help us break the cycle of poverty? We love to partner with organisations and volunteers who want empower the youth, see positive change and allow them to dream again.
Do you want to help us break the cycle of poverty? We love to partner with organisations and volunteers who want to empower the youth, see positive change and allow them to dream again.
We value your support, every
contribution has a lasting effect.
Account number: 01J2024419700
Bank: CRDB Bank Azikiwe Branch | Dar-Es-Salaam | Tanzania
You can be the difference, get in
touch with us today to find out how.